• Strona główna  • Forum   • Szukaj  • Użytkownicy  • Grupy
• Rejestracja  • Zaloguj

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Tirka, nie martw się ;)
Autor Wiadomość
Demelain 

alias Alishya

Wysłany: 2014-10-17, 08:36   Tirka, nie martw się ;)

Wczoraj:

Hunters, we're not ignoring you, or satisfied with the current situation. New data helps us find the issue. We just need to work through the discrepancies, and find out what is disguising the issue on our side. Maybe we assume this is obvious, but it'll help to hear: The goal is equality. We'll continue working toward that goal. Obviously, we are not there yet. Nor do we expect to get there at 90 (but will get closer). We *do* expect to get there at 100.

I hope you do the same for all classes.

We are. Hunters are just at the top of our list right now.

I dzisiaj:

Just to keep everyone updated, we're progressing on the first big round of balance tuning changes. Coming in the new couple days will be adjustments to Assassination, Subtlety, Fury, Protection Warrior, All Death Knights, All Monks, All Mages, All Hunters, Shadow, Protection Paladins, Retribution, Guardian, Feral, Affliction, Demonology. Lots of number changes. To set expectations, our general strategy will be to nerf the couple OP specs (Fire, Fury, Demon), and buff the others to be competitive. Slight correction to that: A few others are coming down a tiny bit too, but those changes were already announced in my beta forum post.

When re-balancing hunters could you maybe try to do it so the no.1 pet class actually does more damage with a pet than without?

That's actually one of the biggest changes coming for hunters; pets were significantly underperforming, especially non-BM. (Celestalon)

Am I to expect more hunter buffs soon considering what Celestalon said or is the hotfix today literally it?
Today's hotfixes to damage are not it. Much more coming soon (trying for tomorrow but that may be tight). (Source)

Treach 

Cysorz

Wysłany: 2014-10-17, 09:56   

/guaszcze

Zuoś

Wysłany: 2014-10-17, 10:34   

NERFBAT is cumming!

Tirranne

wonderboy

Wysłany: 2014-10-18, 17:27   

..ale ja to wszystko wiem :o
A na następnym raidzie i tak się będę z własnym petem w dmgu ścigał :shock: