• Strona główna  • Forum   • Szukaj  • Użytkownicy  • Grupy
• Rejestracja  • Zaloguj

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Buildy 3.0.x
Autor Wiadomość
Vegelus 

RAAAAAGE!!!

Wysłany: 2008-10-15, 13:36   Buildy 3.0.x

Skoro wszyscy tworzą tematy związane z buildami, to czemu i nie huntardy.
Zacznę od BMa, bo będzie ich raczej 2-3 w tej chwili (Souc próbuje MM, a Aimah bredzi coś o Survi :P)
W zasadzie tylko copy&paste z EJs, nie mam czasu tłumaczyć:

Mattaos napisał/a:
Improved Aspect of the Hawk - Rank 5/5 – Still a DPS increase
While Aspect of the Hawk is active, all normal ranged attacks have a 10% chance of increasing ranged attack speed by 15% for 12 sec.

Endurance Training - Rank 1/5 – Dump Piont
Increases the Health of your pet by 2% and your total health by 1%.

Focused Fire - Rank 2/2 - Must Have Talent
All damage caused by you is increased by 2% while your pet is active and the critical strike chance of your pet's special abilities is increased by 20% while Kill Command is active.

Improved Revive Pet - Rank 2/2 - Raid Must & Point Allocation to move on to the next tier
Revive Pet's casting time is reduced by 6 sec, mana cost is reduced by 40%, and increases the health your pet returns with by an additional 30%.

Aspect Mastery - Rank 1/1 - DPS increase for AotH & AotV
Aspect of the Viper - Reduces the damage penalty by 10%.

Aspect of the Monkey - Reduces the damage done to you while active by 5%.

Aspect of the Hawk - Increases the attack power bonus by 30%.

Unleashed Fury - Rank 5/5 - BM Staple Talent
Increases the damage done by your pets by 20%.

Improved Mend Pet - Rank 1/2 - With Spirit Bond = Less Mends and added healing from raid heals
Reduces the mana cost of your Mend Pet spell by 20% and gives the Mend Pet spell a 50% chance of cleansing 1 Curse, Disease, Magic or Poison effect from the pet each tick.

Ferocity - Rank 5/5 - BM Staple Talent
Increases the critical strike chance of your pet by 10%.

Spirit Bond - Rank 2/2 - Huge Pet survivability Talent
While your pet is active, you and your pet will regenerate 2% of total health every 10 sec., and increases healing done to you and your pet by 10%.

Intimidation - Rank 1/1 - BM Staple Talent
Command your pet to intimidate the target on the next successful melee attack, causing a high amount of threat and stunning the target for 3 sec.

Bestial Discipline - Rank 2/2 - BM Staple Talent
Increases the Focus regeneration of your pets by 100%.

Frenzy - Rank 4/5 - Same as post 3.0, since I am only 2/3 Cobra Strikes
Gives your pet a 60% chance to gain a 30% attack speed increase for 8 sec after dealing a critical strike.

Ferocious Inspiration - Rank 3/3 - BM Staple Talent
When your pet scores a critical hit, all party members have all damage increased by 3% for 10 sec.

Bestial Wrath - Rank 1/1 - BM Staple Talent
Send your pet into a rage causing 50% additional damage for 18 sec. While enraged, the beast does not feel pity or remorse or fear and it cannot be stopped unless killed.

Serpent's Swiftness - Rank 5/5 - BM Staple Talent
Increases ranged combat attack speed by 20% and your pet's melee attack speed by 20%.

Longevity - Rank 2/3 - For level 70, 2 pts is enough to be a DPS gain and free up 1 pt
Reduces the cooldown of your Bestial Wrath, Intimidation and Pet Special Abilities by 20%.

The Beast Within - Rank 1/1 - BM Staple Talent
When your pet is under the effects of Bestial Wrath, you also go into a rage causing 10% additional damage and reducing mana costs of all spells by 20% for 18 sec. While enraged, you do not feel pity or remorse or fear and you cannot be stopped unless killed.

Cobra Strikes - Rank 2/3 - 40% chance to proc & approx. 45% crit chance raid buffed
You have a 40% chance when you critically hit with Arcane Shot, Steady Shot or Kill Shot to cause your pet's next 2 special attacks to critically hit.

Kindred Spirits - Rank 5/5 - Huge DPS Gain
Increases your pet's damage by 20% and you and your pet's movement speed by 10% while your pet is active. This does not stack with other movement speed increasing effects.

Marksmanship (11 points)

Lethal Shots - Rank 5/5 - BM Staple Talent
Increases your critical strike chance with ranged weapons by 5%.

Careful Aim - Rank 3/3 - DPS Gain @ 100%
Increases your ranged attack power by an amount equal to 100% of your total Intellect.
[quote=]Numbers have been thrown around to show that careful aim is one of the highest dps increases point for point in the early stages of any tree. Pretty much any spec should be picking it up, its just that good.

Mortal Shots - Rank 2/5 - 2 extra pts for 12% crit bonus, since hit capped via gear (no Focus Aim)
Increases the critical strike damage bonus of your ranged abilities by 12%.

Go for the Throat - Rank ½ - ½ is all that is needed at the right crit to focus gen ratio… 35.5% crit unbuffed = plenty of focus
Your ranged critical hits cause your pet to generate 25 Focus.

NOTE: Kindred Spirits is an obvious DPS gain for a BM hunter as this talent scales well with Ferocity pets and Ferocity talent. IMO this talent should not be overlooked for a raiding hunter, since there really is not other talents to supplement the DPS loss.

For level 70 and having limited points to incorporate the new talent trees splitting Longevity and Cobra Strikes seemed as the best choice. 2/3 Longevity is enough of a reduction to allow 1-2 extra BWs per fight, but going 3/3 will take a point out of Cobra Strikes. IMO 3/3 Cobra Strikes is optimal, but since I am limited on talent points at 70 I am opting for 2/3 for a 40% chance to proc. This better than skipping Cobra Strikes all together.

Maxing Careful Aim is a point-for-point DPS gain overall. Mortal Shots is only going effect our Steady Shots (and Arcane Shots if worked into the rotation), so I dropped my 2 floating points in MS for at least a 12% crit bonus along with my Meta.

IMO 1 point is all that is needed in GFTT to sustain adequate focus gen to maintain pet specials consistently. I can only see going 2/2 GFTT if a hunter's crit is under 28% or so.

Invigoration is not a major concern for a level 70 raiding build, since A.) mana pools are much smaller atm and B.) raid replenishment is enough to sustain DPS before switching to AotV. These 2 points are better used else where, i.e. 2/3 Longevity.

Ok build, tyle że późniejsze wymiany zdań wskazują, że 2/3 Longevity jest porażką (dla kotów, ze względu na Rake) i daje mniejszy wzrost dpsu niż 1/3. 3/3 za to daje bardzo fajne efekty:

Devastor napisał/a:
i'm confused again, using 74b.

Longevity:

1/3: Me +1DPS | Pet +15dps
2/3: Me +4DPS | Pet -13DPS !!!
3/3: Me +2DPS | Pet +50DPS

this seems strange to me.
I understand, that with different CDs, Buffs "collide" in a better/worse way (Like +AP trinket and BW/TBW...)
But the "jumps" are really strange.

From 1/3 to 2/3 points actually decreases Pet-DPS by 13DPS, or in other words: 2/3 is +2 Pet-dps vs 0/3
And then the abnormal jump from 2/3 to 3/3...

Shandara napisał/a:
It has to do with Rake. With Longevity at 2/3 or 3/3 you miss the last tick because it's refreshed before it ticks for the 3rd time.

I could offer a big explanation, but after looking at the code it's not quite what I want it do. I'll re-do it for the next release.

Shandara napisał/a:
The calculation in the sheet as it is now is correct, it's just a bit kludgy. The results won't change.

It comes from the fact that Rake ticks 3 times. Every 3 seconds for 9 seconds. Now if you have 2/3 or 3/3 Longevity (i.e. 8 or 7 sec cooldown) you'll cut off the last part of the Rake DoT.

In case of the 2/3 and coupled with pet GCD you waste nearly a whole tick (at a 1.25 sec pet GCD Rake will fire in ideal situations every 8.75 seconds). You'd have gotten the 3rd tick at 9 seconds so you waste 2.75 seconds of time. This is what leads to the dps LOSS.

In case of 3/3 Longevity it's the same, but with a 7 sec cooldown you waste less time. But, at the same time you get an added benefit from the reduced CD on Bestial Wrath/Rapid Fire, because of how the cooldowns line up. This leads to the substantial DPS boost.

This is all in theory and in the sheet of course. Testing will have to determine whether or not it's close enough to the truth.

Devastator napisał/a:
As i understood it, its like "2/3 makes the 3rd tick being skipped" -> DPS loss
3/3 does that too - but like 1 sec earlier, so next Rake comes earlier -> DPS gain

Tak więc pewnie będzie trzeba sprawdzić, jak to w praktyce wygląda - norma.

Jeśli chodzi o pety, to ja nie idę w 100% dps, zamiast 3 pkt w Spider's Bite jeden wrzucę w Bloodthirsty. Najwyraźniej też Rabid jest zbugowane, albo ma zmienioną mechanikę - pet rzuca automatycznie tylko jeśli jest atakowany. Można jednak ręcznie rzucać, oczywiście prosta modyfikacja starego spammakra (obecnie już nieaktualnego):

#showtooltip Steady Shot
/startattack
/cast Steady Shot
/cast [target=pettarget, exists] Rabid
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear();

Uwaga też, Auto Shot ma nadal tendencję do blokowania się, buguje się przy wyłączonej opcji Autoshot/Autoattack w menu interfejsu.

Do tego, po zmianach w KC makro castujące je razem z BW - większy zysk z obu aktywnych w tym samym czasie:

#showtooltip Bestial Wrath
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Kill Command
/use 13 (tu pewnie trinkecik +AP)
Rapid Fire i BW są obecnie na GCD, więc RF albo wcześniej (wtedy trzeba, jak przy spam makrze, trochę powyżywać się na skrócie), albo osobno z palca rzucane.

Dla BMa najwyraźniej [wow]Beast-tamer's Shoulders[/wow] będą obowiązkiem, na tę chwilę są lepsze od epików z Wotlk: T7 na pewno, co najmniej porównywalne z T7.5. Co oznacza, że jeśli ktoś nadal celuje w bonus 4xT6, to ma zagwozdkę (hellou Archimonde), tym bardziej jeśli jest inżynierem i chce mieć wszystkie te trzy rzeczy w garści (hellou Archie i... Kalec?). Math is delicious.

Wygląda na to, że na 80lvlu będziemy używać czegoś typu 51/20 zamiast obecnie proponowanego 50/21 z Readiness - zwiększają jednak dmg output exotic petom o 10% (zauważyli, że wszyscy pomijają ten talent :>).

Vegelus 

RAAAAAGE!!!

Wysłany: 2008-10-16, 10:19   

Haha, najwyraźniej Blizz wysłuchał whinów na temat naszego GCD, przynajmniej pod względem pvp:

http://blue.mmo-champion....es-part-ii.html
Ghostcrawler napisał/a:
Aspects are now off the GCD. It's true. There will still be a 1 sec cooldown to switch from one aspect to another. It should feel a lot more like warrior stances or death knight presences.

We're also going to be putting a little bit of dodge (~10%?) onto Monkey. I'll update when we decide on a final number.

Just for consistency, paladin auras will probably get the same treatment.

These changes should go live before Nov 13.

As always, thanks for all of the feedback, and please keep it up now that many of the changes are live.

EDIT: After further discussion, we're not crazy about the "stance dancing" that hunters need to do to switch to Monkey when someone is in on you in melee. As we've said a few times, Disengage and Deterrence should be your go-to abilities at that time. If anything, removing Aspects from the GCD makes it feel like you are supposed to go Monkey every time you're in melee.

Rather than revert the change, we are introducing a new spell!

Instead of getting new ranks of Hawk at level 75 and 80, you now get the new Aspect of the Dragonhawk. This powerful aspect combines all of the effects of Hawk and Monkey. Any talent or glyph that affects either Hawk or Monkey also affects Dragonhawk the same way. The idea is that you retire Hawk and Monkey at level 75 and go to essentially two Aspects: Dragonhawk for combat and Viper for mana regen.

Enjoy.

Wcześniej jeszcze poszło info o kolejnej zmianie w AotV - znowu ważniejszej dla pvperów (choć w pve też przydatne), a także o buffie exotic petów:
http://blue.mmo-champion....er-changes.html
Ghostcrawler napisał/a:
We aren't happy with how Aspect of the Viper is working in PvP, but it seems fine in PvE. We're going to try changing it so that 50% of its current regen is passive, leaving the remaining 50% active. That should give hunters some more mana in Arenas in particular when dealing with opponents who manage to get out of LOS a lot. Yet, in PvE where hunter dps is very high, the difference in regen shouldn't be very noticable. We are also going to let Viper return mana from melee attacks for those cases where a melee opponent is too close for comfort.

The second change is to some of the numbers on the special attacks of exotic pets to make sure the pets are around a 10% increase from normal pets. This should make exotic pets a reasonable benefit for the talent point (especially when you also count the bonus pet talents) without making every BM hunter feel like they are limited to just those pets.

Vegelus 

RAAAAAGE!!!

Wysłany: 2008-10-19, 13:14   

No i kolejne zmiany:
MMO-C napisał/a:
Animal Handler now increase your pet's expertise by 5/10. (Old - Increased the chance to hit by 2/4%)

Poza tym koszt focus dump skilli (Claw/Bite) spada z 25 na 20, Rabid w ostatnim patchu wygląda na poprawione i oczywisty nerf Scorpid Poison skorpionów.

Wariatus 

wariat inside

Wysłany: 2008-10-19, 13:22   

pety w sumie i tak dastają teraz nasz +hit więc raczej tragedii nie będzie, ale czy expertise bedzie aż tak przydatne ?

Vegelus 

RAAAAAGE!!!

Wysłany: 2008-10-19, 13:28   

Na pewno bardziej niż hit, więc jakimś wzrostem dpsu będzie.

Vegelus 

RAAAAAGE!!!

Wysłany: 2008-10-22, 09:17   

No to Aga wykrakałaś:

http://blue.mmo-champion....er-changes.html
Cytat:
As I have suggested a few times, we are concerned that hunters of all 3 specs are doing damage that is clearly superior to other classes. While we're trying to achieve closer parity among specs of all classes with regard to dps, and we want to particularly make sure that hunters, rogues, mages and locks are not left behind, we do think the hunters are too far ahead, particularly at 80, in good gear, when raid-buffed.

However, we have also tried to give hunters a substantial survivability boost in PvP and we don't want to do anything that hurts them too much in PvP.

So here are changes you will most likely see soon:

1) Ranged attacks no longer benefit from the haste effects of Windfury Totem and Improved Icy Talons. This is a nerf to hunter white damage.

2) We are also improving the armor on level 83 raid bosses by 10%. This will be a nerf to the dps of any class that does physical damage. For classes that would slide behind with such a change, we'll take steps to adjust them -- though it probably isn't as many as you think. The raid buff stacking overhaul was very beneficial to melee (and hunters). Sunder / Expose Armor alone can be a 20%+ dps increase, which is why we decided to attack the problem from this angle.

3) Now the armor change won't affect PvP at all and the haste buff change will only have a marginal affect in BGs and only in Arena teams that include certain comps. However, in order to make sure we didn't nerf hunters too much, we made two changes to Disengage. First, its cooldown dropped to 25 sec (from 30) which can be talented to 16. Second, it no longer requires a target, but does require you to be in combat. Now if someone closes to melee, you can leap back without having to select them first. We require you to be in combat though so we don't see a lot of hunters bouncing around IF / Org or using it like Blink to goofily speed up travel.

Cóż, przynajmniej teraz tyle +haste na nowych setowych itemkach będzie mieć sens ;).

Restor

Wysłany: 2008-10-22, 09:32   

Mam wrażenie że to jeden z niewielu sensownych niebieskich postów o hunterach.

Kwinto 

Piąte koło u wozu

Wysłany: 2008-10-22, 09:32   

Vegelus napisał/a:
2) We are also improving the armor on level 83 raid bosses by 10%. This will be a nerf to the dps of any class that does physical damage.

Fuck you Blizz...

Wilk 

Wysłany: 2008-10-22, 09:51   

O... jeszcze threata zepsują i znów gra będzie ciekawa ;)

Vegelus 

RAAAAAGE!!!

Wysłany: 2008-10-22, 10:18   

Aniom ;).

Odpowiedz do tematu